When it's time for you look for local businesses to help you with your wedding, take a look at our advertisements below. Most will have links to their own websites. These advertisements are updated regularly so please revisit often and mention Your Kent Wedding when making any enquiries.
Just in time for Mother’s Day, Arbonne have created this dreamy set of fresh rose scented products. This limited edition duo includes a rose hibiscus scented Detox All Over Mist featuring rose water, perfect for a refreshing spritz any time of day, and a rich, rose scented Body Butter that hydrates and makes your skin feel like it’s enveloped in a blanket of roses. This gorgeous set is only available for a limited time.
Rose Body Butter, 227 g
• Moisturises, softens and soothes skin with a non-greasy texture
• Sustainable shea butter is harvested with fair trade principles
• Shea butter moisturises to soften skin
• Coconut oil soothes by moisturising skin
• Olive oil conditions and moisturises to smooth the look of skin
How to use: Massage liberally all over body as needed.
Detox All Over Mist, 118 ml
• Delivers hydration to refresh skin, along with the scents of light rose and hibiscus
• Formulated with pure, aromatic essential oils
• Aloe, thyme extract, nori extract, turmeric extract, dandelion extract and ginger extract hydrate to refresh and soothe skin
How to use: Spray face and body.
£40, available at www.arbonne.com from 5th March.
Unlike a national magazine, Your Kent Wedding is packed with area specific features, venues in your area, inspirational real weddings and regular features on bridal fashion, beauty,
hair & beauty, etc.
So when you decide to look for local suppliers, wedding retailers and service providers, our magazines can really help you plan your wedding.
We also have regular exciting competitions and giveaways, expert question & answer pages and lots more. Quite simply, all the information you will ever need to get married in your area.
We have 19 wedding titles covering counties and regions throughout most of England and Wales. Your Kent Wedding is available to download for free as a high quality eMagazine. Titles covering other areas are available here.