When it's time for you look for local businesses to help you with your wedding, take a look at our advertisements below. Most will have links to their own websites. These advertisements are updated regularly so please revisit often and mention Your Kent Wedding when making any enquiries.
One of the UK's most proactive and inventive ski holiday companies, Ski Beat, has come up with a menu of romantic gestures for guests on Valentine's Day and the leap year on 29th February, when women traditionally propose to their partners.
With 59 chalets in 9 of France's best Alpine ski resorts, the company's charismatic and friendly chalet hosts will act as cupids on 14th and 29th February to help create the mood for romance.To create the ideal romantic experience guests simply need to advise their intention to propose at the time of booking and Ski Beat's chalet staff will run through the options to optimise romance.
Ski Beat's menu for romance
- Chalet hosts will freeze the ring in a cube of ice (gin & tonic optional)
- Staff will advise where guests can carve messages in the snow - to be seen while out skiing or from a chairlift.
- Hosts will conceal the ring in an individual, home-made cake.
- Chalet hosts will set up candles and champagne on the chalet balcony, a la Romeo & Juliet
- Hosts will help organise sleigh rides and snow mobile tours for proposals on the move
- For the ultimate romantic relaxation chalet hosts can arrange a private massage in the chalet
- Manly descents with the ring, aka James Bond (or the Milk Tray man) 65m above the snow can be booked with help from chalet hosts on Val Thorens new buzz wire `La Bee'.
- A quiet word from a chalet host with a local restauranteur will secure the best table for a romantic candle-lit, champagne dinner for two
- Chalet staff in La Plagne can organise dinner, or an overnight stay, in an igloo under the stars, with just the snow, mountains, pure air and a stunning sunrise the next morning.
And the most romantic places for love in the snow?
Guests at the cosy wooden ski chalets Jennifer or Daurel will find the chalets abound with hearts and carved heart motifs (even on the balcony).
For a hot and steamy oasis of love in the snow Chalet Panda has a hot tub on the balcony, with mountain views.
Romantics have just 3 minutes and 50 seconds to declare their love on the world's largest cable car, the Vanoise Express, suspended 380m in the air between the snowy mountains with the embarkation point just 50m from the cosy Chalet Bayona.
Most of Ski Beat's chalets have roaring, open log fires, and chalet hosts will open wine or champagne for two to in front of the fire to celebrate proposals of marriage or civil partnerships.Loved up skiers with a head for heights can take the Caron cable car out of Val Thorens up to Cime de Caron at 3200m for an uninterrupted, 360° view over more than 1,000 snowy mountain summits in the French, Italian and Swiss Alps, including Mont Blanc and the Matterhorn.
Unlike a national magazine, Your Kent Wedding is packed with area specific features, venues in your area, inspirational real weddings and regular features on bridal fashion, beauty, photography, cars, stationery, flowers, cakes, music, entertainment, catering, hair & beauty, etc.
So when you decide to look for local suppliers, wedding retailers and service providers, our magazines can really help you plan your wedding.
We also have regular exciting competitions and giveaways, expert question & answer pages and lots more. Quite simply, all the information you will ever need to get married in your area.
We have 19 wedding titles covering counties and regions throughout most of England and Wales. Your Kent Wedding is available to download for free as a high quality eMagazine. Titles covering other areas are available here