When it's time for you look for local businesses to help you with your wedding, take a look at our advertisements below. Most will have links to their own websites. These advertisements are updated regularly so please revisit often and mention Your Kent Wedding when making any enquiries.
Here's our round up of active honeymoon picks...
- Mountain biking in Mauritius. The Mauritius Tour Beachcomber 2020 is held 30th April to 2nd May and consists of four stages over a total distance of 195km. The challenging route allows cyclists to soak in their stunning surroundings. Book at www.beachcombertours.uk
- Running in Victoria Falls. The Victoria Falls Marathon in Zimbabwe is definitely a bucket-list event. Taking place in July, participants will be running alongside incredible scenery, amazing wildlife and one of the seven natural wonders of the world. Book at www.africaalbidatourism.com
- Diving in Fiji. Sign up for the THIRDHOME Adventure's Jean-Michel Cousteau's Fiji Island Hideaway Adventure in September to spend a week on a private island with guided diving and snorkelling alongside the world-famous oceanographic explorer and his expert marine biologist. Book at www.adventures.thirdhome.com
- Wild swimming in the Seychelles. Eager to try the wild swimming trend but the cold UK water's not for you? Dip your toes in at the five-star Hilton Seychelles Northolme Resort & Spa and swim or snorkel along the 650-metre coral trail. Book at www.seychelles.hilton.com
- Stay active at sea. The launch of Blue World Voyages in 2021 will see the world's first active lifestyle cruise take to the Mediterranean with two decks dedicated to fitness, sports and wellness. There will also be a seawater pool, which will be lowered into the ocean so guests can swim alongside the ship. Book at www.blueworldvoyages.com
Unlike a national magazine, Your Kent Wedding is packed with area specific features, venues in your area, inspirational real weddings and regular features on bridal fashion, beauty,
hair & beauty, etc.
So when you decide to look for local suppliers, wedding retailers and service providers, our magazines can really help you plan your wedding.
We also have regular exciting competitions and giveaways, expert question & answer pages and lots more. Quite simply, all the information you will ever need to get married in your area.
We have 19 wedding titles covering counties and regions throughout most of England and Wales. Your Kent Wedding is available to download for free as a high quality eMagazine. Titles covering other areas are available here.