When it's time for you look for local businesses to help you with your wedding, take a look at our advertisements below. Most will have links to their own websites. These advertisements are updated regularly so please revisit often and mention Your Kent Wedding when making any enquiries.
Last month, we reported that a team of Kent wedding suppliers have come together to offer an incredible competition to win a wedding day, as a huge thank you to one, or indeed couple, of our amazing NHS workers. The competition opens for entries at 8pm tonight (Tuesday 19th May) at www.weddingforthenhs.co.uk, and the stakes are now even higher as the prize value now stands at a jaw-dropping £35,000!!!
Lou Finn of Bake to the Future told us, “Like many wedding suppliers, I’ve found myself currently unable to work and handling a stream of postponements for weddings that were due to take place in the coming weeks and months. The Covid-19 pandemic is unlike anything we have experienced before and in these hard times I wanted to find a way to give back to those who are sacrificing so much right now - our incredible NHS staff. As such, I have brought together a team of Kent wedding suppliers to collaborate in gifting a wedding to one very special couple where one, (or both) of them works for the NHS."
The prize package includes:
• All day hire of Valley View Alpaca Farm for ceremony and reception.
• Canapes served to the guests.
• Hog roast wedding breakfast.
• BBQ for evening.
• Full service of a wedding planner including on the day coordination.
• Fully personalised service and on the day celebrant to conduct the ceremony.
• Experienced toastmaster available from an hour before the ceremony until shortly after your first dance to ensure your day runs smoothly.
• Full days photography with downloadable gallery.
• On the day videography with highlight video.
• Bridal make up including trial.
• Make Up for two others.
• Bridal hair styling.
• Hair styling for up to four others.
• Bridal gown worth up to £1,700.
• Bridal gown alterations package worth £250.
• Three bridesmaids’ dresses to the total value of £660.
• £500 off a custom 3-piece suit OR bridal gown worth £1,100.
• Hire of three suits worth £395.
• £300 voucher for accessories including veils, tiaras, and hairpieces.
• £70 voucher to use for customised, hand painted shoes.
• £1,000 retail voucher for flowers to use for bouquets and buttonholes or venue decorations of your choice.
• Prop and furniture hire including sofas and tables, rugs, and archways or even a moongate up to the value of £750.
• £200 worth of balloons for installation and/or decoration.
• Hire of sweet cart, LOVE letters, flower wall and post box.
• Wedding cake for up to 200 people in your choice of flavour and fillings and designed completely for you, including a consultation and taster.
• Handmade, completely bespoke clay wedding cake topper keepsake.
• Handmade favour boxes with origami butterflies.
• 10 keepsake children’s gift bags.
• Memory Frame handmade from your wedding cards.
• A skin care regime of three, million-dollar facials for each of you in the run up to the wedding so you look refreshed and positively glowing.
• Massage and manicure package for one.
• Pre-holiday pamper package for one to include eyelash tint, mini manicure and pedicure, eyebrow wax, leg wax and gel nails upgrade.
• Make your own wedding ring workshop including the cost of your rings.
• A Rock The Frock photoshoot on your first wedding anniversary with digital downloads.
• 90-minute engagement photoshoot with online downloadable gallery.
• Stationery including seating plan, place cards, menus, and welcome sign all with beautiful calligraphy and personalised to you.
• Invitations designed and printed to match your other stationery.
• Dance floor hire.
• DJ services for your reception.
• A 90-minute sax session during the day or two 45 minutes sets in the evening.
• Live band for your evening reception.
• 3 hours hire of a photo booth/selfie mirror for your evening reception with unlimited photos and a guest book.
• Hire of 1 blackjack or roulette table with croupier.
• Vintage Tricycle offering delicious ice creams to you and your guests.
• 72 flutes of prosecco served from a beautiful van.
• 10 bottles of red wine and 10 bottles of white wine for the wedding breakfast.
• 10 bottles of prosecco for the toasts.
• Wedding crèche with 2 or 3 members of staff available for up to 6 hours childcare throughout the day.
• Up to 4 children’s tepees with balloon garland and activities.
• Chauffeur service to transport you to the venue.
• Chauffeur service to transport you to your hotel at the end of the evening.
• 90 to 120 minutes of close of magic to entertain your guests.
• 2 glitter fairies to prettify your guests for 2 hours during your reception with glitter bar, eco glitter, gems, and festival face painting.
• Falconry display during your reception.
• Falconry stag and/or hen experience for 20/30 people.
• 5 hours of dog sitting on the day including travel and additional pets.
• Hire of a neon sign.
• Hotel room the night of the wedding.
• Custom built wedding website.
The kind suppliers:
Stay up to date on Instagram and Facebook, which you can find at @kentnhswedding. Enter at www.weddingforthenhs.co.uk
To help you find inspiration for your big day, take a look at what's caught the eye of our editors.
There are literally hundreds of ideas, products and services from wedding suppliers across the UK along with links to their web sites as pointed out by our ever resourceful team.
Take a look at what our Editors Love!