Wedding venue Bromley Court is a hotel steeped in history, with the atmosphere of a wonderful and intimate country house. Years of hospitality experience have gone into fine-tuning their beautiful rooms and event spaces, and things are kept wonderfully simple by ensuring all you need for your big day is included as standard in all packages. The stunning gardens are also rich in history with the Italianate gardens, which are bursting with vibrant flowers and complete with urns and terracing.
Space to celebrate
- The Wellington Suite is the hotel's largest event space, situated on the ground floor; it consists of two rooms with connecting doors and its own bar. They're lovely light spaces with large windows, affording fabulous views of the gardens. They also benefit from access to the patio area and gardens below (150 ceremony, 90 dining, 150 evening guests).
- The Garden Restaurant is a bright and elegant suite offering views across the landscaped garden and patio area, to which there is also direct access. It benefits from an adjoining bar and lounge area, with ornate fireplace and chandeliers. Plus, The Garden Suite has its own dancefloor with fitted disco and lighting (130 ceremony, 100-180 dining, 250 evening guests).
- The Darwin Room is ideal for smaller celebrations. It's tastefully decorated, including it's own stylish bar, and has a fitted dancefloor (60 dining, 65 evening guests).
- Leona's Room is an intimate space boasting a garden view, ideal for smaller gatherings (20 dining, 30 evening guests).
- Amelia's Room has lovely bay windows, and also suits intimate gatherings to a tee (40 dining, 50 evening guests).
Contact: 020 8461 8600 | bromleycourthotel.co.uk
Bromley Court Hotel, Bromley Hill, Bromley, Kent BR1 4JD