The best of English sparkling wine, with Amelia Singer this National Champagne Week (1-7th October)
There's the New World of wine, and then the New...
We live and breathe weddings at CWM towers, so we can't wait for our Signature Wedding Show at Ascot Racecourse on Sunday 1st October 2023!
It's our first Signature Wedding Show of 2023's Autumn wedding show season; and a must-visit for all those that got engaged over the summer months.
The event brings couples that are desperate for face-to-face wedding planning in touch with local professionals who are on hand to help plan the wedding day. From photographers to cake makers, musicians to florists you're sure to tick a lot off of your to-do list by attending one of our County Wedding Events.
From photographers to cake makers, musicians to florists, you're sure to tick a lot off of your to-do list by attending one of our County Wedding Events.
If you've never been to an event like this before, we've put together some top tips to help you get the most from it:
- Narrow down. Before the show, have a chat with your partner to decide a few key factors about your wedding. This will help when talking to suppliers.
- Comfort. You'll be on your feet all day; wear comfy flats and pop some blister plasters in your bag.
- Set up a wedding email address. This way you can keep everything in one place, and it makes it much easier to refer back to suppliers' emails.
- The entourage. Decide who you'll take with you – will it be your partner, or would you prefer to have a day with the girls or your mum? (Following relevant Covid guidelines at that time)
- Homework. Make a checklist of the type of suppliers you're looking for on the day.
- Get social. Follow the event organiser and some of the exhibitors on social media. This way you'll be first to know of any show offers.
- Book. If you love something, book it – but don't ever feel pressurised into doing so if you're not 100 per cent sure.
- Get organised. Take a diary with you so you can make appointments, and make sure you keep any literature you receive in a folder.Entry to the show will be FREE. All couples attending on the day will be given a goody bag.
We offer every couple attending the opportunity to enter a competition to win a luxury honeymoon. Plus, at all our Signature Events, we have a further competition to win a £250 SpaBreaks.com voucher. All you need to do is pre-register and attend on the day – one lucky couple will win each day!
County Wedding Events' Signature Wedding Show at Ascot Racecourse
Where: High Street, Ascot, Berkshire, SL5 7JX
When: Sunday 1st October 2023, 11am - 3.30pm
Pre-register now! Signature Wedding Show at Ascot Racecourse
Find more of our local shows here! or to download one of our free magazines visit www.county.wedding/free-download