Here is a selection of Q&As from Your Kent Wedding magazine whether it be about flowers, hair and makeup, fashion, wedding themes, health & beauty, cakes, stationery, legal advice. If you would like your question answered by our experts, please email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
To view more expert advice on a different topic, please select one from the list below.
Q. How can I get the most out of a wedding fair?
A. Natasha Wadhams says: - Take a friend. Whether it's your future partner, bestie, mum or mum-in-law, bring someone with you who'll share the excitement of the day – and help to hold all the brochures, freebies and supplier contact details!
- If you've only just got engaged, have an idea of the time of year you'd like marry because suppliers get booked up very quickly.
- Take swatches of your palette with you, along with any cuttings from magazines that have inspired you.
- Have a diary handy so you can book in follow-up appointments with suppliers.
- Take a list of your wedding needs and likes, but keep an open mind; there'll be plenty of inspiration at the show to help in your decision-making.
- Be prepared to ask the suppliers for their advice, as they will have years of experience and will be delighted to guide you.
- If the wedding show is being held at the venue you've already booked or are planning to book, take time to have another good look around and chat with the wedding planners to find out more about what it has to offer.
When it's time for you look for local businesses to help you with your wedding, take a look at our advertisements below. Most will have links to their own websites. These advertisements are updated regularly so please revisit often and mention Your Kent Wedding when making any enquiries.