Here is a selection of Q&As from Your Kent Wedding magazine whether it be about flowers, hair and makeup, fashion, wedding themes, health & beauty, cakes, stationery, legal advice. If you would like your question answered by our experts, please email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
To view more expert advice on a different topic, please select one from the list below.
Your day, your way
Q. Can you tell me about the types of wedding ceremony available from a celebrant please?
A. Geraldine Webb says: There are several types of wedding ceremonies, here are just a few to consider:
- Celebrant-led ceremony This is all about you as a couple, encompassing your dreams and wishes into the ceremony. You'll receive a bespoke script, tailored to your personalities and ideas. Elements, such as the unity candle ceremony or handfasting give proceedings a more personal touch. Family and friends can also get involved.
- Elopement ceremony This is conducted with few or no guests in attendance. Go for this option if you wish to enjoy a stress-free, romantic and private ceremony just the two of you.
- Green weddings These have a focus on the environment incorporating such elements as zero waste, low carbon footprint, sustainability and organically-farmed food and flowers.
- Themed weddings These can be fun and memorable. They can be derived from almost anything from history and movies, to hobbies and music… the list is endless!
- Renewal of vows In the future you may wish to reaffirm your love and commitment to one another. Here you can incorporate the vows you said to each other on your wedding day.
Geraldine Webb,Making memories
When it's time for you look for local businesses to help you with your wedding, take a look at our advertisements below. Most will have links to their own websites. These advertisements are updated regularly so please revisit often and mention Your Kent Wedding when making any enquiries.